Sliced acorn iberico Salami ​​200g approx.

salchichon-loncheado

New product

Cured pork sausage iberian of Acorn "Salchichón ibérico", sliced thin, vacuum packed and ready to serve at your table. 200 Gr. Approx.

"Jamón Jamón" recommend you to get a perfect taste and aroma open the envelope with a minimum of 10 minutes in advance and take it at room temperature.

More details

More info

Made to 40 percent with lean ham bellota paleta cut knife and the remaining 60 percent with meager extras of Acorn and tip of tenderloin. Pieces of meat are chopped and sting and, subsequently, embodies salt, pepper and ground grain, nutmeg, clove and other spices and additives to season it, leaving it to macerate for 24 hours. It finally fills in particular casing with a diameter of 60 to 65 mm - Salchichón cular - or in fibran with a diameter of 30 mm and 25 cm long - sausage in candle-.

They remain in our dryers and wineries until the master pusher believes they are at the optimum time, then cleaned the external protective rust flora, are labeled and packaged to vacuum.

Salchichón cular weight ranges between 1.5 and 2kg and that of sausage candle is 250 gr. Its flavour is that of the traditional sausages that were performed in the homemade massacres of Extremadura.

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Sliced acorn iberico Salami ​​200g approx.

Sliced acorn iberico Salami ​​200g approx.

Cured pork sausage iberian of Acorn "Salchichón ibérico", sliced thin, vacuum packed and ready to serve at your table. 200 Gr. Approx.

"Jamón Jamón" recommend you to get a perfect taste and aroma open the envelope with a minimum of 10 minutes in advance and take it at room temperature.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

6 other products in the same category: